Everything You Need for Remote Work
As your trusted IT provider, we want to make sure you’re prepared for this shift not only with the right tools, but with a better understanding of remote work best practices. Download our info document below and learn why cloud communications are a must-have for remote workers, with benefits that include:
- Working remotely or ‘on the go’
- Central hub for organizing information
- Improved productivity
- Better reliability
- Enhanced security
Unified Communications for Remote Work and Telecommuting
A complete, reliable, and affordable cloud Unified Communications setup is what you need—with a modern-day business phone system at the center of it. Download the info document below to learn the 5 ways our Unified Communications offering supports and enhances your remote work setup:
- Greater mobility = greater productivity
- Real-time response
- Enhanced employee collaboration
- Easy workflow
- Consistent reliability
Remote Work Solutions
The entire business world is shifting towards remote work or ‘work-from-home’ arrangements, there are three key solutions you need to be as productive at home as you are in the office:
- Full Cloud Communication System: Highly reliable phone service for making crystal clear calls, plus chat and messaging ability, file sharing, video conferencing and more all rolled into a single platform – accessible from virtually any device, anytime, anywhere.
- Video Conferencing: Meet from anywhere with high-quality 720p HD video and audio meetings and don’t sacrifice the benefits of a ‘face-to-face’ meeting.
- Contact Center: Keep customer experience strong with multi-site contact centers and remote agents for quality customer support. Plus, keep an eye on your service levels, customer interactions, and analyze team performance with real-time performance dashboards.