create, organize, and share cloud files
from any device or platform
Bring your content together
The new Dropbox desktop experience brings together the content and tools you want to use.
Create, organize, and share your Documents,
and Slides in Dropbox
Manage access rights and share using
Use whichever editor you like and set it as your
default in your settings.
Welcome to a smarter way to work with Dropbox
From smart features and search enhancements on your desktop, to integrations with the tools you use every day,
Dropbox is the single workspace that keeps your team organized, focused, and working in sync.
The most intuitive and easy-to-use tool to access files and be more productive
A powerful collaboration platform to share files more efficiently with colleagues and with external partners, vendors or contractors.
Why businesses are choosing Dropbox Business
Built with usability in mind Dropbox is loved by 500M users worldwide because it operates within the desktop, simplifies sharing, and “it just works.” Dropbox Business applies the user-first design approach to the admin experience and has a simple pricing model.
Content-based collaboration Dropbox Business is a central workspace that helps teams stay organized. Everything is stored in proprietary servers, and a tight integration with Dropbox Paper drives ideation and keeps ideas flowing. Box pursues a system integration strategy that relies on third parties store and analyze user data.
Superior desktop sync Dropbox delivers best-in-class desktop sync with custom architecture, enabling delta and lan sync. Smart sync delviers every file without tying up storage space, and even integrates with the desktop sync engine to allow offline access.
DropboX Business Advanced
No storage caps – users get as much storage as they need. (Dropbox Business Standard has a storage cap of 3TB)
Management controls – tools to easily add/remove users and devices, track logins and secure mobile devices.
Enhanced security – granular sharing permissions, devices approvals, controls to manage sharing outside teams and the ability to recover files and previous versions.
Get dropbox business
Request a free trial
Call Sales +1 617-922-6346
Dropbox Smart Sync helps you save space on your hard drive
- View and access all your files and folders in your Dropbox account from your computer, using virtually no hard drive space.
- When you open your files, they will sync automatically.
- It works on Mac and PC, so everyone can share and access the work they need.
Dropbox Paper is a flexible workspace that brings people and ideas together
- Create a connected space where everyone can comment and provide real-time feedback.
- Review and revise your work, in a single shared space, and notify you team when there are changes.
- Manage and centralize your work from other apps in Paper, and track tasks with due dates.
XBAND Professional Services
If your organization has a complex IT infrastructure or limited IT resources, XBAND Professional Services can assist you with the design, integration,
implementation and on-going operation of your XBAND Cyber solution.
Looking for Help?
- Dropbox is designed with multiple layers of protection, including secure data transfer, encryption, network configuration, and controls over applications, users and devices.
- Files are encrypted in transit and at rest through various encryption methods:
- For data transfer: Dropbox uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)/Transport Layer Security (TLS).
- For data at rest: Dropbox uses 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES).
- Files are stored in multiple data centers across the United States and Europe.
- Delta Sync: An advanced feature that speeds up the transfer of updated files. Only modified portions of files are downloaded or uploaded. Dropbox creates hashes on every 4MB of each file.
Dropbox Business is compliant with:
- ISO 27001 / ISO 27017 / ISO 27018
- SOC1 / SOC2 / SOC3
- EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield
- AES-256 bit encryption at rest.
- TLS / SSL encryption in transit.
- Our data centers are located both in the United States and in Europe.
- Dropbox stores your data as encrypted file blocks.
- With a Dropbox Business account, the data belongs to the organization.
- The admins can disable or suspend user accounts at any time and use features like account transfer and remote wipe to keep files within the organization.
- Dropbox has direct integrations available with DRM (Digital Rights Management) third-parties.
- No. However we recommend our customers to set internal acceptable use policies so that employees are clear about what type of data to store in Dropbox Business.
- Dropbox has direct integrations available with DLP (Data Loss Prevention) third-parties.